Pepsi Twitter NFL Player Signed Paper Football Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 in AL or NE) OR OLDER TO ENTER. SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- PROMOTION: The Pepsi Twitter NFL Player Signed Paper Football Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) will be conducted at various times during the month of August 2019 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The computer clock of Twitter’s webmaster is the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes.
- REGISTRATION: You must be a registered Twitter user, and have your Twitter Account marked Public to participate. To be a follower, you must be a registered user on Twitter (a third-party Web Site). If you do not have a Twitter account, follow the onscreen instructions to register for a free Twitter account at http://twitter.com. You will be asked to provide your first and last name and email address and to set up a user name and password. You may also be asked to answer optional questions; however, they need not be answered in order to be eligible for the drawing.
YOU MUST REGISTER BY THE ABOVE REGISTRATION METHOD TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
- HOW TO ENTER: Limit one entry per person/email address/Twitter ID during each Drawing period stated below:
During the month of August 2019, the following NFL players [Devonta Freeman @devontafreeman, Whitney Mercilus @Merci380, Travis Kelce @tkelce, Michael Thomas @Cantguardmike, Kyle Rudolph @KyleRudolph82, Jamal Adams @TheAdamsEra, Joe Staley @jstaley74, Ryan Kerrigan @RyanKerrigan92, Calais Campbell @CalaisCampbell, Chris Carson @ccarson_32, Derrick Henry @KingHenry_2, Dwayne Haskins @dh_simba7, Mike Evans @MikeEvans13_, Minkah Fitzpatrick @minkfitz_21, Phillip Lindsay @I_CU_boy, Sam Hubbard @Sam_Hubbard_, Saquon Barkley @saquon, Sony Michel @Flyguy2stackz, Tarik Cohen @TarikCohen, Juju Smith-Shuster @TeamJuJu] (the “NFL Players”) may send one (1) tweet inviting participants to retweet their message for a chance to win a Paper Football signed by that NFL Player. The NFL Player tweet will have the end date/time to retweet. Selection of date and timing of tweet is at the discretion of the NFL Player but all entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on August 28, 2019.
You must be 18 years of age (19 in AL/NE) or older, a legal resident of the U.S. residing in one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, have a Twitter account marked Public and follow @Pepsi. Employees of PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, the NFL Entities (defined below) and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, distributors, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, spouse) and persons living in the same household as such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate.
Twenty (20) prizes will be awarded, each consisting of one (1) Paper Football signed by the NFL Player who sent the Twitter message will be awarded.
Devonta Freeman #DevontaPaperFootball
Calais Campbell #CalaisPaperFootball
Chris Carson #ChrisPaperFootball
Derrick Henry #DerrickPaperFootball
Dwayne Haskins #DwaynePaperFootball
Jamal Adams #JamalPaperFootball
Joe Staley #JoePaperFootball
Michael Thomas #MichaelThomasPaperFootball
Mike Evans #MikeEvansPaperFootball
Minkah Fitzpatrick #MinkahPaperFootball
Phillip Lindsay #PhillipPaperFootball
Ryan Kerrigan #RyanPaperFootball
Sam Hubbard #SamPaperFootball
Saquon Barkley #SaquonPaperFootball
Sony Michel #SonyPaperFootball
Tarik Cohen #TarikPaperFootball
Travis Kelce #TravisPaperFootball|
Whitney Mercilus #WhitneyPaperFootball
Juju Smith-Shuster #JuJuPaperFootball
Kyle Rudolph #KylePaperFootball
ERV $238, each prize.
- DRAWING:Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all entries received between time of tweet and end date stated in the NFL Player tweet. Each NFL Player tweet will have its own random drawing. Drawings will be conducted on or about September 4, 2019 by Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received before the drawing deadlines stated in the NFL Player Tweet.
- GENERAL: Sweepstakes is subject to the laws of the United States only. Prizes will only be awarded and delivered to addresses within the 50 United States or D.C. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your Internet service provider will apply. Standard text messaging rates apply if you opt-in to receive Tweets via a cellular phone. Any difference between stated approximate value of prize and actual value of prize will not be awarded. Prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize: if applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for tax for the value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of a prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. The name of the person submitting the email address upon registration must be the authorized account holder of such email address, otherwise, entry may be deemed void. In the event of dispute over the identity of the potential winner, an entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of registration, and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Each entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant.
- CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. These Official Rules are accessible from the bit.ly link in the Twitter message. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, the NFL Player, and the NFL Entities (the “Released Parties”) assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate registration or entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof, or; (e) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In the event of cancellation, a random drawing will be conducted to award the Grand Prizes from all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Winners will be contacted by Sponsor via direct message at the Twitter Account and will have forty-eight (48) hours to respond to the direct message. Prizes will be shipped to the postal address provided by Potential Winner. Potential winners may be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release for receipt by Sponsor by the due date indicated in the notification letter. Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person at random from all eligible entries received. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. If the direct message to the potential winner is not responded to within 48 hours of if any required documents sent to the potential winner are not returned by the date specified in the notification letter, if any mail is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address or if the winner is unable to attend on the date specified, then prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion.
- WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor, its bottlers, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, distributors, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: accessing Twitter, the or the Sweepstakes page; submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded; preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or; any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. Except for residents of TN and where prohibited by law, winner grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
- WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, please send an email by September 30, 2019 to email@example.com with “Pepsi Twitter NFL Player Signed Paper Football Sweepstakes” in the subject line.
- SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 1111 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 10604.
©2019 National Football League Players Incorporated, PEPSI and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.